Thursday, December 13, 2012

2012 Christmas Tree

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   I wanted to share my lovely little Christmas tree with you all. Our new house has lovely tall ceilings so we were able to get a 6 foot tree this year, and still have PLENTY of space for a taller tree for future Christmas trees.

Sorry for the blurry picture, but I always take a picture when we pick out our tree
Once we got it home and decorated the tree looked so lovely
And as an added Christmas tree bonus when we were in Oakland we got to help out my sister and her husbands Christmas tree. It was so much fun to be with them as they picked out their first Christmas tree.
We had a great time picking out this little tree
The holidays are a very jolly time!
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I love your little tree! Looks like you had fun picking it out. :)

    Blessings,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...