Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

     Christmas is coming so quickly. I am loving how my house feels right now. I leave the Christmas lights and candles lit all day long so I won't miss a moment of the sparkle. I hope you all are enjoying the season as well.

~~House~~ I am trying to figure out what I want to do for a new dining room table. I think I want to do mismatched chairs and a long table, but I am not sure what style of table I want. This table is almost exactly the concept and the style I like. Plus those chairs are fantastic!
~~Lovely Wear~~ These heels have such a classy feel. I can just imagine pairing these with a skirt or a pair of jeans.
~~Good Eats~~ These cookies are so cute, and they look so easy to make. I am hoping to make them this week some time. 
~~Just Fun~~ I just love this tree! How cute it would look to hang craft paper on a wall and draw your own tree. Also a fun craft project for kids. I might just have to recreate this.
What happy things have you stumbled onto this week?
Smiles,

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...