Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Joyful Baking - Christmas Cookies

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
  Christmas is such a fun time for baking and enjoying lots of sweet treats. I have been wanting to decorate Christmas cookies since the beginning of December, and I finally got to! I knew I wanted to make the same cookies I used to make with my mom when I was little. My mom gave me the cook books with the recipes and with the help of a friend I think our cookies came out great! (or maybe I should say they were fun to make because they actually came out a bit silly looking)

Ok this is how the cookies should look like. Perfectly jolly and pretty.
Here is the reality of our cookies. Still cute just not quite the same proportions. 
We had lots of fun making them though! 
Once we ran out of cookies that sort of resembled santa's and angels we decided decorate them crazy.
The crazy ones taste the best because they have the most frosting and candy on them.
I love sharing fun adventures with friends!
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I hate when baking doesn't turn out how you plan it. Your cookies are still super cute! I love the gum drops! :)
    -Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun with the decorating!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...