Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oakland Visit - Around the Neighborhood

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   We had such a wonderful weekend in Oakland. Mr Joyful Thrifter and I went on a walk and got some really fun pictures. We love road trips, and this was a really fun one. Have you been on a fun mini road trip recently? If so I would love to see your pictures, so please post your link on my Facebook page so I can go on your adventure.

Outside of my sisters apartment.


I Loved the entrance to this house. It is so romantic looking. 


One of my favorite little gems we came across was this sweet "Little Free Library" box. What a fantastic concept to have on a busy street. Share a book or leave a book. 


Tomorrow I can't wait to show a home tour of my sisters vintage apartment.  :) She and my brother in law have wonderful taste, so I can't wait to show you their home.

Smiles,

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I love the little free library. I read a story about this movement several months ago and would love to do one in our neighborhood. Maybe in the spring! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...